Looking for how to run reports in Career Connect? You've come to the right place!
1) Reports Overview: This document explains how to navigate to the new Career Connect reports menu and provides a general overview of how to filter, download, and save reports.
2) Report Guide: This Excel document provides detailed instructions on how to run the most commonly used Career Connect reports. It contains five worksheets:
- WIOA Case Management - Updated 3/30/2023 with new Eligibility Enrollment report to identify whether Youth entered after 3/10/2023 are enrolled in WIOA (have at least one Youth Element service) within 45 days of Youth Eligibility.
- WIOA Performance
- Business Services & Events
- Non-WIOA Program Case Mngt
- List-All Reports (which lists all the available reports in the system)
(For those of you familiar with the old guide, the report numbers from the old guide are listed in the last column of the new guide.)
3) Reports Webinar: a recording of the 5/19/2022 Reports webinar showing how to navigate the new reports menu, providing an overview of the new guide, and demonstrating how to filter, download, and save reports.
You will be asked to register to view the webinar: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/7651484248671768839
4) WIOA Performance Management: Looking for more information on WIOA Performance Management & Reporting. See our Spring 2021 webinar series: https://workforceboard.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360059762371