In spring 2021 The Partnership held a 3-part webinar series on WIOA Performance and the Illinois Performance Accountability Transparency System (IPATS). Below are descriptions of each session and the corresponding materials.
Session 1: WIOA Performance Overview (4/12/2021)
Session 1 provided an overview of WIOA Performance including:
- Explanation of each performance measure
- 2020/2021 performance goals
- How eligibility data impacts goals
- Who is in each measure and when exiters hit the measures
- Data entry tips for meeting performance goals
The slides from the webinar are attached. The recorded webinar is available at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/9182617953150756865
Session 2: WIOA Performance in IPATS (4/20/2021)
In Session 2 we showed you how to view WIOA Performance Data in the new Illinois Performance Accountability and Transparency System (IPATS) available on Illinois WorkNet. We also provided a brief demonstration of how to run performance reports in IWDS and reviewed some new reports in Career Connect to help track and manage performance outcomes.
- Webinar slides: attached.
- Recorded webinar: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/8774416564915482126
Session 3: Data Quality Monitoring for WIOA Performance - 5/4/2021
Session 3 was designed to help WIOA staff at all levels improve data quality, reduce audit findings, and increase performance outcomes. We covered common data issues and how to use Career Connect reports and the new Illinois Performance & Transparency System (IPATS) dashboard to improve data quality.
- Webinar slides: attached.
- Recorded webinar: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/4814260455488032258
IPATS Access & Additional Resources
- For IPATS Access:
- Please only submit one "Agency IPATS Access Request Form" (attached) per agency (or one per office for AJCs/Delegates with multiple sites).
- Include all staff that need access on the form. Staff must have an Illinois workNet (IwN) account to receive access to IPATS.
- Submit the form to the Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Requests will be sent to IwN weekly (usually on Fridays) and staff will receive notification of access in approximately 3 business days.
- Below are links to additional resources for Performance management:
- Basic Skills Assessment: https://workforceboard.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360050548732
- Measurable Skills Gain: https://workforceboard.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003921472
- Credentials: https://workforceboard.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001371732
- Service Definitions: https://workforceboard.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360050548012
- Closure/Exit Procedure: https://workforceboard.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001375152
- Quarterly Follow-up: https://workforceboard.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014871492
- Updated Reports: https://workforceboard.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002782311
- IPATs Training Guides: https://www.illinoisworknet.com/partners/Pages/IPATSGuide.aspx