The following procedures are attached for download:
- Staff Remote Eligibility Guide - This guide includes document upload instructions.
- Adult/DW Eligibility Document Checklist (short version for jobseekers)
- Youth Eligibility Document Checklist (short version for jobseekers)
- Presentation slides from the 12/3/2020 Remote Eligibility webinar. To access the recorded webinar, click here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/5203520553709386509
For your convenience we have also collected and attached the following eligibility forms in fillable format, where applicable. Staff/Applicants should complete these forms without signature, and then the documents should be included in the DocuSign eligibility envelop for signature by the applicant and staff.
- Notice of Rights Acknowledgement Form (mandatory)
- Customer Code of Conduct (mandatory)
- Career Connect User Consent Form (mandatory)
- Basic Skills Screening Tool (as needed, in accordance with the Temporary Basic Skills Assessment Procedure)
- Self-Reported Income Form (as needed, in accordance with the Income Procedures)
- Self Attestation Form (as needed, based on the WIOA Application verification documents)
- Authorization of Release of Information (as needed)
For DoucSign procedures go to: https://workforceboard.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042498232-DocuSign-Procedures-Updated-5-8-2020